Our Resolving Dog Aggression program is presently only available as a board and train program. We have limited program spots available each year and often a waitlist. Reserve your training spot as early as possible. Details below.
Living with an aggressive dog is stressful. Never being certain what will happen on your daily walk, potential injuries, vet bills, legal consequences, and so on. You don’t have to live like this. Our comprehensive dog rehabilitation program can resolve your dog’s aggression problem. We are specialized in resolving dog aggression of all types and will do all we can to give you the dog you always wanted. With over 18 years of experience in resolving aggression in dogs, we can handle any case.
We offer evaluations to determine if this program suits your situation. Many cases our clients have brought to us did not require this comprehensive approach and could be resolved in the owners’ homes. Let us evaluate how severe your problem truly is. What may feel very serious to you may not be as bad as it seems. Many of our clients have been surprised by how easily some aggression cases could be resolved—especially with younger dogs; it’s often much easier than you think. Let us help you keep your family together!
Our attorneys won’t let us guarantee outcomes, but to date, we have always succeeded in resolving aggression in dogs where the owners have followed our guidance. If you trust us, we will help you keep your family together.
- For aggression cases we offer a free, in-person evaluation of your dog. This helps us determine what kind of behavior your dog demonstrates. This free, initial consultation is non-binding with no risk to you.
- Upon completion of the training, your dog’s aggressive behavior will be significantly reduced. What remains, can usually be extinguished over the following 2-3 months in your home, as long as you follow our instructions. Most dogs in this program stop their aggressive behaviors in most circumstances.
- The total, average resolution time is typically three to four months but may vary (shorter or longer). We will work with you as long as it takes to make your dog the best version of itself.
- We film all critical training sessions and make the footage available in a private YouTube playlist so you can review everything we did, share it with friends or family if you like, and have a memory of your dog’s transformation. Most of our clients love this, but it is optional. If you’d rather have us not post anything, just let us know.
- Free lifetime support for the dog the program was purchased for, including one free follow-up per month after program completion (by request).
How Resolving Dog Aggression Works:
- First, we build a strong relationship with your dog through play. At this stage, we also figure out what game and game structure is the most biological fulfilling way to interact with your dog. Each dog is an individual.
- Second, we teach your dog the rules of the game and the consequences for breaking those rules; all as part of the game. This is deliberately done outside the context of the problem areas. This allows us to get cooperation and establish authority with your dog.
- Third, we tackle the aggression at its core. These are not superficial fixes. Your dog will begin to change in front of your eyes as we teach him to make better choices.
- The training is highly motivational and engaging, and you will see the relationship between you and your dog become stronger than you ever thought possible. It is a wonderful experience, and we can’t wait for you to have it.
- For people-aggressive dogs, we may temporarily need to use a muzzle for safety and better control collars, but this is rare. Avoiding this is the goal of the first step listed above.
Training Options for Resolving Dog Aggression
Board and Train: initially your dog stays with us for 6-8 weeks and we transition your dog into your home afterward. Your dog stays in the home of one of our trainers, not stowed away in a kennel. You also receive 1-2 training videos per week on our YouTube channel, so you can observe how your buddy is doing in training. Due to the nature of the training and the required transition, expect to come to visit your dog after a few weeks for hands-on participation; 2-3 visits are typical. Multiple iterations between your dog staying with us and coming home for some time are not uncommon. If necessary, additional stays with us are usually around one to two weeks each. Further, this program includes three virtual sessions after your dog returns home.
How to Get Started
Our availability is limited, and we usually have a waitlist. However, most dogs can start within one to two months of contacting us. To secure a training spot, you must make a 50% non-refundable down payment at the time of booking. That, together with signing the training contract, locks in your training spot. Both are done electronically, and we accept cash, check, credit card, or PayPal payments. Contact us today to get started by clicking below.